Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Something New


Hair Cut- What do you think?
(I only want to know if you like it... if not, you can keep it to yourself)

I cut my hair a few days ago. I've been thinking about it for awhile now but I chickened out awhile back since my hair had been getting pretty long. Then one morning a few days ago I woke up and knew I wouldn't stop thinking about it until I did it. I went before work and liked what I saw. Its fun getting compliments from co-workers noticing the new 'do' and I was excited/anxious to see what Chad thought since I didn't warn him about the 6-inches of hair I'd lost that day. All my excitement of the new look crashed for a bit when a silly girl I work with (if I was into using bad words I might call her one) asked me all rude like, "who cute your hair?" I told her where I went and then she replied, "Oh... I was just wondering who did such a crappy crooked job." Awesome. Thanks.

Luckily Chad liked the cut as well as my idea to color it darker. I kept forgetting/was being to lazy to go get dye for a few days but last night Chad went with me to pick out a color and today I braved the task of at-home hair color. I know its probably way better to get it done but guess what... I'm a cheapo and I think my $4 box color job looks just fine!

I'd be lying if I said my hair didn't turn out a little darker than I planned but guess what... I love it!

(sorry for the harsh tone you may or may not have heard while reading this post. moral of the story... don't express your opinion if it isn't a nice one, especially when it is to a random co-worker that you really don't know that well.)

4 comments:

The McGraths said...

Well it looks great and my opinion is all that matters! Homegirl should put a sock in it!

Unknown said...

I agree with Cindi...and she DOES know what she's talking about!! Cute, cute Miss Elizabeth. Read all of your blog updates. Don't take such a long leave of absence next time! And tell your mom it's been awhile for her, too!!

Chad and Elizabeth said...

haha thanks girls! I do value both of your opinions WAY more than hers so thanks!

Geo said...

Pretty much gorgeous. That is all. : )