Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Flo Rida Arrival Night

Arrival Night




Tuesday, October 12th we met up the Prine side late late at night in the Orlando Airport. Our flights got in around 10:30 pm and we were tired but excited for our Florida vacation to begin! The last time Chad and I had been to Florida was April 2009 (and that trip doesn't really count because all we did then was load up the moving truck, say goodbye for now to some good friends at the Ashcroft's and sleep before leaving to drive the moving truck to Pittsburgh), before that it was our wedding reception in January 2009. This trip was long overdue!

After getting our luggage and thankfully upgrading to a bigger rental car (Chad and I packed really light... my family made up for it :)) we were on our way to stay our first night in Lakeland. The last stop before checking-in and crawling into bed? Steak 'n Shake of course! Luckily there was one right across the street from the La Quinta where we were staying. We ended up getting to bed around 2 am I think? I don't know but I didn't sleep very well that night mainly due to my excitement for being in Florida, and maybe it didn't help that I'm not real used to my dad's snoring anymore (love you dad!).


No comments: